|GM Group Number:||24.000|
|Manufactured In:||United States|
+ $6 USD Shipping Continental US
June 1969 Sports Car Graphic Magazine
VOL 9 No 6
- Michigan Upstart Ford Boss 302 challenges cool hand Chevy Z/28 America great grocery carts gone wild
- Monteverdi's Milestone John Blunsden discovers the Monteverdi 375L new light shining in the high performance luxury car field
- Meaningful Metamorphosis Will the real Cobra please raise his head? Ah! There you are...across the pond. But why call yourself the AC 428?
- Road Testing How Could We Cheat Thee?
- Safety's Star Ascending Sigma Grand Prix Car at Geneva
- Beautiful People race time at Sebring
- Baker Jumping Tank A. J. Clemens
- Ah Geneva Spring Vacation for the Auto Builders of Europe
- Mario America's only hope for a 1969 World Champion, versatile Mario Andretti tells it straight
- Bugs is Coming surrounded by a multitude of Beetles, Bob Kovacik finds whiz-bang thrills and chills at the big Bug In
GOOD CONDITION, NORMAL WEAR FOR AGE, HANDLING AND STORAGE.