November 2000 Vette Magazine
- Faux Five-Three - Some things deserve to be copied the original Corvette is one of them
- How do you build the perfect 1957? One man started by building his own frame in a barn
- The Grand Sport replica looks like a dead ringer until you find the L88 under the hood and the A/C in the trunk!
- The hills were alive with the sound of Corvettes!
- ZR-1s hold court at the National Corvette Museum
- Bloomington Gold
- They didn't win, but a strong showing put the C5-Rs on the podium at LeMans
- Mr Corvette of Hawaii has a trio of tuner C4s
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, age and handling.
|Manufactured In:||United States|
|Shipping Price:||$5.00 (Continental US)|
Faux Five-Three original Corvette perfect 1957 building own frame barn Grand Sport replica ZR-1s National Corvette Museum Bloomington Gold C5-Rs podium LeMans Mr Corvette Hawaii trio tuner C4s