October 2000 Vette Magazine
- Silver Streak - It took 37 years for one man to finally get the big brake
- The First Z06
- Ever wonder what an 1983 Vette would've looked like?
- Trans-Am ain't just a Pontiac; it's a race series, and we check out one of its Corvette competitors
- Team Vette covers and races in the Nevada Open Road Challenge
- The Lone Star Corvette Classic
- Vettes made a strong showing at the Ft Worth Rod & Custom Show
- Crate Engine Buyer's Guide
- Heavy Breathin' LS1
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, age and handling. Has been exposed to moisture.
|Manufactured In:||United States|
|Shipping Price:||$5.00 (Continental US)|
Silver Streak First Z06 L88 1983 Vette Trans-Am Pontiac race series Team Vette covers races Nevada Open Road Challenge Lone Star Corvette Classic Ft Worth Rod Custom Show Crate Engine Buyer's Guide